See, Young Lawyers in ‘Lost Generation’ Seek a Foothold in the Legal Marketplace
- “If you don’t teach a man to fish, hunt, gather, or draft a settlement agreement, he’ll probably starve.”
- “Why the heck would anyone incur $150,000.00 to get a law degree from the University of Oregon?”
- “People who can not pay tuition in cash should not go to law school.”
- “The legal field is watching MBA syndrome happen before its very eyes.”
- “The free market is working.”
- “When I read about these poor, suffering woeful souls I think… so what? This is life.”
- “Despite the vitriol expressed by so many, being a lawyer is still an exciting, challenging and personally rewarding profession. If they didn’t choose it for the money they will not be disappointed.