If you’re on this page, it’s because you’re looking to save a lot of time and money, while crafting memos, briefs and arguments of unsurpassed quality. Select the subscription best for you and in less than five minutes you will be up and running. (If you have more than five lawyers, call 1.877.4.LAWNET or email email@example.com, and we will give you the rates and take all of your information offline.)
CHOOSE A SUBSCRIPTION
- Convenience Edition $575 [ Select ]
1 lawyer, 1 paralegal, unlimited access for 1 year
- Small Office Special $995 [ Select ]
2 lawyers, 2 paralegals, unlimited access for 1 year
- Three Lawyer Workgroup $1395 [ Select ]
3 lawyers, 3 paralegals, unlimited access for 1 year
- Four Lawyer Workgroup $1795 [ Select ]
4 lawyers, 4 paralegals, unlimited access for 1 year
- Five Lawyer Workgroup $1995 [ Select ]
5 lawyers, 5 paralegals, unlimited access for 1 year
- All subscriptions are annual, flat-rate, no surprises and the registration and credit card pages are secure.
- We never – ever – auto renew. Eleven months into the relationship our robots will begin dunning your Inbox inviting you to renew. You will have to affirmatively choose to renew and re-enter your credit card information to extend service beyond one year.
- You may install TheLaw.net Equalizer 7 Powered By CiteTrak at work, at home and your laptop. For every attorney on the subscription one non-lawyer can do the same thing.
- Virtual Workgroups are encouraged if you have a friend or two who wants to join you.
- If you are not delighted for any reason we will refund all your money if you ask within 30 days. The 30 day clock begins today, not when you get around to installing. If you ask on Day 31 we will not only refuse the refund but we will talk about you behind your back!
- If you would prefer to send us a check, the online registration form gives you that option and will deliver an invoice to your Inbox. Your account will be activated the day the check arrives.
- 30 day unconditional money back guarantee
- Your renewal rate will be the same or less
- Immediate access with no warning screens
- No transaction fees of any kind — ever.
- No user name or password to remember
- Free, individualized training by appointment
- Free tech, reference and research support
- Unlimited access to “Virtual Assistant” our online support system
- All 315 Federal and state jurisdictions
- Search all or any combination
- Boolean Search
- Natural Language
- Single, Smart Box
- Single & Multiple Citation Lookup
- Internally cited opinions hyperlinked
- Most relevant paragraph in the results
- Citation frequency in the results
- Relevance ranking in the results
- Subset results by court hierarchy
- Pure results. No crowdsourcing!
- Sortable by most relevant, most cited, decision date, case name and otherwise
- Official pagination throughout
- CiteTrak Technology
- Individualized Validation
- Automatic, unlimited dual column printing
- Automatically navigate opinions by any part of any search term
- Automatically jump to successive occurrences of any non-search terms
- All Points Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Points Toll Free: 1.877.4.LAWNET [452.9638]
- U.S. Mail: TheLaw.net Corporation, P.O. Box 928106, San Diego, CA 92192
- FedEx/UPS: TheLaw.net Corporation, 6640 Lusk Blvd. Suite A205, San Diego, CA 92121